- Gentle stretch for the lower spine.
- Loosens the hamstrings and warms up the quadriceps.
- Compresses the stomach and internal organs.
- Builds strength in the diaphragm while providing a massage for the abdominal organs.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression.
- Stretches the spine, shoulders, hamstrings.
- Stimulates the liver, kidneys, ovaries, and uterus.
- Improves digestion.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstrual discomfort.
- Soothes headache and anxiety and reduces fatigue.
Half forward fold
- Strengthens the lower back,
- Builds core body strength, and lengthens the spine.
- This is a hip opener that has immense benefits and is perfect for all levels, including beginners.
- It’s effective in relieving tightness in your hips and enhancing flexibility, especially after strenuous workouts, repetitive movements, or prolonged sitting
All content on our channel is subject to copyright or other intellectual property ownership by Lina Patel. The ideas, workouts and other opinions expressed here reflect our experiences and opinions and are not intended to be, or to replace, medical advice. Please consult your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. By using our site, you understand and agree that neither Lina Patel nor any persons associated with it have any liability to you for any injury or loss you may suffer in connection with any content we may post.
If you learned something today, like this post and tag a friend.