- Are Energising.
- Supports suppleness and movement of the spine.
- Increase spine mobility.
- Improve overall back health.
- Opens the inner thighs, hips, and groin.
- Reduces lower back pain.
- Realigns and stretches the spine.
- Eases stress and anxiety.
- Improves tiredness and fatigue.
- Stretches the hamstring.
- Lowers heart rate.
Hugging the Knees or Wind Removing
- Regulates and normalizes hydrochloric acid levels in the stomach.
- Improves and may cure conditions of constipation, flatulence and hyperacidity.
- Relieves lower back pain.
- Improves flexibility of the hip joints.
- Firms and tones muscles of the abdominal wall, thighs and hips.
Click on the Image to see how to do Pose.
If you learned something today, like this post and tag a friend.
All content on our channel is subject to copyright or other intellectual property ownership by Lina Patel. The ideas, workouts and other opinions expressed here reflect our experiences and opinions and are not intended to be, or to replace, medical advice. Please consult your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. By using our site, you understand and agree that neither Lina Patel nor any persons associated with it have any liability to you for any injury or loss you may suffer in connection with any content we may post.